- Increased throttle response, power, and driving satisfaction
- Dial in your car after aftermarket modifications
- Disables check engine lights for closed course, competition use
- Soul Performance Products vets our tuners to ensure the tunes are effective in increasing power without being too aggressive – putting your engine at risk
- Allows you to revert back to the stock map quickly – and switch back to the tune file just as quickly
Stage 1 tune is for all vehicles, stock or modified. Stage 2 tune is only appropriate for cars without catalytic converters being used in off road conditions.
|Stage||Horsepower Gains||Torque Gains|
|1 (Base)||75whp||35 ft-lbs|
|2 (Base)||90whp||48 ft-lbs|
|1 (Plus)||60whp||30 ft-lbs|
|2 (Plus)||75whp||43 ft-lbs|
HOW DOES IT WORK?:
DimSport’s OBDII handheld flasher called MyGenius is an effective way to upload tunes to your car. The files are stored on the handheld unit to be able to flash between stock and tuned without the need for a laptop. You must fill out a copy of a provided ECU Information form which allows Hydra Motor Works to ensure the best possible results and reliability.
Do I have to take my car somewhere to flash it?
No! You can do it in the comfort of your own garage at your convenience. The included DimSport MyGenius handheld device interfaces with your OBD2 port to deliver the tune to your vehicle. Upon receiving the order, Hydra Motorworks will send your tune to you via ground shipping within 1-2 business days. Please contact us for time sensitive orders.
What octane are these tunes compatible with?
Files are tuned accordingly to your preference.
If I add an exhaust or intake, do I need to reflash my car?
No. Each individual table is tuned. Unlike others that do a global change to files, Hydra Motor Works enables the ECU to adapt to basic bolt-on modifications like exhaust, intake, headers, etc. The only time you need to re-reflash your vehicle is when you change fuel components, turbo sizes, or engine internals, etc.
ABOUT HYDRA: Hydra Motor Works is a premier automotive tuner specializing in late-model European vehicles. Hydra’s collective staff has decades of experience in tuning and has tuned some of the fastest cars in the world. All of Hydra Motor Works tunes are created in-house on their state-of-the-art, all-wheel-drive Dynojet Chassis Dynamometer. What sets Hydra Motor Works apart beyond their impressive tuning skills is the fact that they write the software their tune files are based on. Their software is developed from the ground up, in-house by the very individuals who craft their tunes.
- Each tune is paired with your specific vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
- Have any questions? Concerns? Contact us at any time to discuss upgrading your vehicle.