|Stage||Base BHP||Tuned BHP||Base Torque||Tuned Torque|
- This upgrade requires sending in your ECU(s) for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Shipping costs for sending an ECU to and from DME Tuning is the responsibility of the purchaser. You will be charged return shipping at checkout. The ECU will be tuned the same day it is received and DME Tuning will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
What octane are these tunes compatible with?
Files are tuned accordingly to your preference by DME Tuning.
How do I return my car back to the stock tune?
DME Tuning saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that you can revert your vehicle back to stock settings at any time.
If I add an exhaust or intake, do I need to reflash my car?
No. DME tuning goes through and tunes each individual table. Unlike others that do a global change to files, DME Tuning enables the ECU to adapt to basic bolt-on modifications like exhaust, intake, headers, etc. The only time you need to re-reflash your vehicle is when you change fuel components, turbo sizes, or engine internals, etc.
- Each tune is paired with your specific vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
- Have any questions? Concerns? Contact us at any time to discuss upgrading your vehicle.
ABOUT DME TUNING: DME Tuning is an automotive tuning company that provides engine tuning software to automotive adrenaline junkies with cutting-edge technology.
Their goal is to help their clients feel empowered and limitless. Since the start of DME back 2010,they have been pioneering and innovating in the world of engine software, delivering results and a building a reputation that is talked about throughout the automotive tuning world. They are responsible for several records for McLaren drag times and build some of the fastest McLarens in the industry.