• Available in black, graphite and red powder coated finishes
• Simple ring locking bolt keeps the ring in a vertical or horizontal position
• Capture footage with an optional bolt on GoPro Mount (Tug View)
• Interchangeable with all other Tug System components
• Meticulous Raceseng design language
• Capable of 8,000lb straight pull
• USA milled high grade alloy steel shaft and aluminum ring
• CNC machined for precise fitment and function
• Superior corrosion resistant multi-stage finish
• Manufactured by Raceseng in the United States
SHAFTS: Raceseng makes the shafts specific to the platform for a precise fitment to the bumper.
RING POSITION: The Tug features a simple cross bolt design that can be tightened to lock the Tug ring in your desired position. The bolt is also removable allowing you to easily replace your Tug Ring.
OPTIONAL GO-PRO MOUNT: The Tug View is a rigid, bolt-on GoPro mount, the Tug View slips over the front of our Tug and is secured with a bolt from the bottom.
STRENGTH: In order to design and engineer a truly functional tow hook, Raceseng had to test CAD models using FEA analysis and then validate or prove that their analysis data was correct. In order to do this, they had the Tug tested and pulled to destruction at a NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Adminstration) facility. The Tug is capable of an 8,000lb straight pull.
ABOUT RACESENG: The birth of Raceseng dates back to 2005 when a father and son were inspired to merge their combined design, engineering and manufacturing skills with their passion for racing. With a legacy of racing history dating back to 1957, the driving goal was to create a company that embodied their passion and knowledge to completely design, develop and manufacture a line of high performance automotive products.
SHIPPING: Usually ships same or next business day when in stock. 2-3 week back orders are not uncommon. Contact us for expedited orders to ensure proper delivery time.