We use HJS catalytic converters due to their long standing reputation for quality, performance, and durability. They achieve the mark of preventing check engine lights and reducing noxious fumes while increasing flow.
- Have over 30 years of experience producing catalytic converters for aftermarket and OEM applications
- Use high quality foil winding designs and premium wash coats to achieve catalyzation with increased flow, all while withstanding the abuse of high performance cars
- Brazing stripe around HD cores prevents cat from being knocked loose from exhaust pulses
- Aim to have a “zero defect quality”
- Manufactured under strict tolerances (DIN EN ISO 9001, ISO/TS16949, DIN EN ISO 14001)
- Try to offset environmental effects and recycle