- World’s 1st cast end tank designed high-performance charge-air-cooler set for the BMW F1x m5/m6
- Custom designed CSF liquid-to-air intercooler core (CFD analysis and testing completed to ensure optimal performance)
- 28% increase in core size per each charge cooler compared to the OEM charge air coolers
- Top/bottom, cross-flow, dual-pass core configuration with 2-stage water cooling for maximum efficiency and intake temperature reduction
- Designed with 3D scanning / rapid prototype technology to ensure precise fitment and maximum surface area utilization
- “Drop-in fit” design for an easy & quick plug-and-play installation. Complete with OEM style “Quick-Connect” water connections and sensor ports
- Additional E85/methane injection ports built into the cast end tank design
- Finished with a professional “Crinkle Black” powder coat finish (CSF #8109). Also available in raw aluminum finish with option for custom powder coating available (inquire for more details on lead time and pricing)
- Lifetime Warranty
- MSRP / MAP $2,495 USD (complete set with left & right charge-air-coolers + installation hardware)
SHIPPING: Usually ships in one day if in stock – please call to verify stock. Contact us for expedited orders to ensure proper delivery time.
ABOUT CSF: CSF manufactures advanced cooling systems to keep the most sophisticated and demanding engines cool under the most extreme temperatures and driving conditions. CSF has been manufacturing cooling systems for automotive and industrial applications for over 45 years with over 35 million units sold world wide using military grade aluminum of CAD/CAM designs.