- Increased throttle response, power, and driving satisfaction
- Dial in your car after aftermarket modifications
- Disables check engine lights for closed course, competition use
- Soul Performance Products vets our tuners to ensure the tunes are effective in increasing power without being too aggressive – putting your engine at risk
- Allows you to revert back to the stock map quickly – and switch back to the tune file just as quickly
Stage 1 tune is for all vehicles, stock or modified. Stage 2 tune is only appropriate for cars with catless downpipes being used in off road conditions.
Stage 1 – 32 whp / 25 ft-lbs torque | Stage 2 – 47 whp / 51 ft-lbs of torque
HOW DOES IT WORK?:
- This upgrade requires sending in your ECU(s) for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Shipping costs for sending an ECU to and from Pearson is the responsibility of the purchaser. You will be charged return shipping at checkout. The ECU will be tuned 1-2 business days after being received and Pearson will then ship back the ECU using whatever shipping method you chose at checkout.
What octane are these tunes compatible with?
Files are tuned accordingly to your preference.
If I add an exhaust or intake, do I need to reflash my car?
No. Each individual table is tuned. Unlike others that do a global change to files, Pearson enables the ECU to adapt to basic bolt-on modifications like exhaust, intake, headers, etc. The only time you need to reflash your vehicle is when you change fuel components, turbo sizes, or engine internals, etc.
How do I return my car back to the stock tune?
Pearson saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that you can revert your vehicle back to stock settings at any time for a $250 fee.
- Each tune is paired with your specific vehicle and can only be used on one vehicle.
- Have any questions? Concerns? Contact us at any time to discuss upgrading your vehicle.