Albert’s Porsche 992 Carrera S
EXHAUST / ENGINE / POWER
- Soul Performance Products Valved Exhaust + Sport Catalytic Converters – I got both products installed at the same time and they provided the sound I was looking for! The stock PSE exhaust was not cutting it, the combination of the valved exhaust and sport cat provided a much need volume increase as well as a deeper tone in the exhaust note. Cold starts sound much better, down shifts are more crisp and noticeable from the inside of the car. As cliché as it sounds – this is how the car should have come from Porsche.
- BMC Air Filters – Installed these right after I took delivery of the car, instantly provided more turbo spooling sounds compared to stock.
BRAKES / SUSPENSION
- KW Suspension H.A.S. Coilover Kit – With a set of HRE S107SC wheels on the way I knew the car needed a mild drop to reduce the wheel gap. The ride feels just as good as the stock suspension, and aesthetically looks amazing. As always a proper alignment must be done after doing any suspension modifications.
WHEELS / TIRES
- HRE S107SC 21″ x 9.5″ / 22″x 13″ Brushed Clear centers, Polished barrels
- Michelin Pilot Sport tires 4s 255/30/221 & 335/25/22
- Clear front markers
- Llumar ceramic tint, 35%
- Xpel PPF
Instagram (all photographs by): @nyc_992