The Water/Methanol injection has been in use for several decades in multiple applications. Originally, it was used to reduce knock while increasing power and performance in aircraft engines. Eventually it came to be used in the motorsports industry where it was found to have substantial benefits on turbocharged engines. The Weistec Water/Methanol injection System features a Water/Methanol Controller with built in MAP sensor. This controller is a progressive controller that slowly increases injection as boost builds, resulting in smooth and seamless operation. The included Turbo Charge Pipes each have a built in bung, allowing the use of two injectors for uniform injection and cooling. The combination of the cooling effects of methanol and the knock resistance of water result in significant gains in horsepower* and torque* as well as reduced chance of heat soaking the intercooler system.
This system is a complete, bolt on system that can be installed with out any guess work or custom fabrication. Weistec has engineered and manufactured many of the components of this system to ensure a simple and straight forward installation. The gains in performance and consistency make this system an essential upgrade for the McLaren Twin Turbo V8 engine.
- Reduced Intake Air Temperatures
- Increased Knock/Detonation Resistance
- Up to 80 HP Gain*
- Weistec Vacuum/Boost Adapter
- Water/Methanol Controller with built in MAP sensor
- Dual Weistec CNC Machined Injector Bodies with built in check valves
- Small, Medium and Large Quantity Injection Nozzles Included for a wide range of configuration
- Trunk Mounted 2.25 Gallon Tank with racing cell cap and integrated pump mount
- High Quality Quick Disconnect Fittings
- Designed for 50/50 Water and Methanol Mixture
- Compatible with Stock, and W.3 Turbochargers
- All hardware and gaskets are included
ABOUT WEISTEC: Based out of Orange County California, Weistec Engineering is an industry leader in research, development, and design. Engineering and design are the core services of Weistec. Combined experience from mutiple fields by our technical department allows Weistec Engineering to offer an array of services and capabilities.
SHIPPING: Usually ships same or next business day. Contact us for expedited orders to ensure proper delivery time.
There are no reviews yet.