This valve controller kit can be installed to override the PSE system in two different ways.
- Method A: The first method is a partial PSE override for those that simply want the ability to have the valves open 100% of the time. This will allow you to keep the factory PSE controls unchanged until the valve controller kit is activated. Once activated at the push of a button, it will override the PSE controls completely and keep the valves open 100% of the time. Then at the push of a button and you can revert back to the factory PSE controls to close the valves and have the car operate the valves as normal.
- Method B: This second method is a complete PSE override for those that not only want to open the valves 100% of the time, but close them 100% of the time as well to meet sound restrictions at various tracks. Factory PSE programming will not become active unless the valve controller kit is uninstalled from the car. Switching between 100% closed or 100% open will be controlled at the push of a button, no automated valve control is available with this method.
Both Methods: Valve actuation can be controlled by the included key fob by pressing buttons, or you can sync the signal of the key fob buttons to two of your three Homelink garage door buttons at which point you no longer need to use the key fobs.
- Two key fobs are included to control the valves. They can also be paired with the HomeLink buttons for remote operation at the press of a button.
- Allows you to force the valves open for a glorious sound at all times. From the factory the car can shut the valves based on operating parameters which can not only be unideal, but when running an aftermarket exhaust, can be much more pronounced and undesirable.
- Allows you to close the valves at will, which is especially useful to try and meet track decibel restrictions when coming upon a metering station. Example 1. Example 2.
- We do NOT recommend running the vehicle aggressively for prolonged periods of time with the valves closed.
- Requires wiring for ground and switched 12V power source. Running vacuum to the valve controller solenoid is also required.
LIFETIME WARRANTY: Enjoy your SOUL exhaust components with confidence on both the street and track as they are covered by our Lifetime Warranty! Our team will quickly work with you to resolve any issues or answer any questions that you may have.