Soul Performance Products is proud to announce the beginning of exhaust development for the Chevy C8 Corvette! YouTube personality Street Speed 717‘s Rapid Blue Corvette is being lovingly dissected and studied in pursuit of much needed sound upgrades. “We can rebuild it to sound better, we have the technology.” Have confidence in our CAD designed components, back purged welds, and a renowned Lifetime Warranty for both street and track use. With years of experience crafting exhausts for high performance, SOUL is known for building specific sound solutions tailored around a desired experience – most notably increasing desirable tones while canceling out drone. We also make loud sound great when it’s appropriate on competition bred systems. Mid-engine cars have shorter exhaust tracts making proper engineering imperative and that’s where SOUL shines.
Expect a light weight, high flowing rear exhaust befitting of a sports car – final details have yet to be determined.
HJS HD 200 cell catalytic converters will be used to replace the OEM cat sections for their long-standing reputation for quality, performance, and durability. They achieve the mark of preventing check engine lights and reducing noxious fumes while increasing flow.
- Have over 30 years of experience producing catalytic converters for aftermarket and OEM applications
- Use high quality foil winding designs and premium wash coats to achieve catalyzation with increased flow, all while withstanding the abuse of high performance cars
- Brazing stripe around HD cores prevents cat from being knocked loose from exhaust pulses
- Aim to have a “zero defect quality”
- Manufactured under strict tolerances (DIN EN ISO 9001, ISO/TS16949, DIN EN ISO 14001)
- Try to offset environmental effects and recycle
With over one million followers, Street Speed 717 is known for exciting videos discussing cars and not only how fast they can be, but how much fun you can have with them in various ways and scenarios.
Stay tuned for development updates and please contact us to be one of the first to get your hands on C8 upgrades and information!
Questions? Comments? Let us know!
– Mike Spock / Marketing Manager