Chandler’s 2008 Cayman S
EXHAUST / ENGINE / POWER
- Soul Performance Products Competition Headers – Can’t get a better result in performance and sound than headers! The car also has a custom muffler delete.
- IPD Plenum – Really makes the throttle response faster in the higher RPM’s.
BRAKES / SUSPENSION
- Red Porsche Calipers
- Drilled Rotors – Downside of having a show car and not a race car is the brake dust always getting on the chrome wheels
- Air-Lift Performance 3P Air Ride – D2 air struts, dual VI air compressors with 3 gallon seamless air-lift performance polished air tank
WHEELS / TIRES
- VIP Modular VXS110 – 3 Piece Forged 19×10.5 19×11.5
- Hankook V12 R88R – F:265/30/19 R:295/30/19
- Lug Bolt Conversion
INTERIOR / SAFETY
- RSS Harness Bar
- Bride Zeta 3 Red Gradient Seats
- Takata 4-Point Race Harness
- WeAreLikewise Shifter Extension, Shifting Knob, and Steering Wheel
- NRG Hub and Quick Release
- Rennline Pedal Set, Floor Pans, and Backstop
- Custom Leather Shift Boot
- Pandem Widebody Kit
- Active Spoiler Delete
- Pandem LED Show Lights
- Custom Glow Wrap by WrapSesh AZ
- More Aero – The front needs some attention in the form of a front splitter. I’m also in the market for a Pandem GT race wing.
- More power – Looking at purchasing a turbo kit but that won’t be for a long while.