Shekhani Kid’s Porsche 991.1 GT3
“This car was inspired by Virgil Albloh, his brand Off-White, and the philosophy of “existing between the space.” As my stock GT3 was yellow, it reminded me of the brand, Off-White, and one of their first signature pieces – the yellow Off-White belt. The design developed from just a side trim piece paying homage to their signature yellow belt, to the full livery you see that encompassed the entire brand. My goal was to tell a dialogue of a car brand (Porsche) that is often seen as in their best form to be stock by purists and bridge that gap between those who have a passion to highly modify their cars… “the space between black and white.””
EXHAUST / ENGINE / POWER
- Soul Performance Modular Competition Exhaust Package
- Soul Performance Center Muffler Bypass Exhaust – The stock exhaust was too quiet for me. For a car that makes a big statement visually, it also needs the bark.
- Soul Performance Valved Side Muffler Bypass Pipes – I decided to add this as this provides weight savings of 35 pounds and gives the GT3 a louder, more racecar inspired sound. It also reduces heat soak. The valves really are only noticeable with RPM’s under 4k.
Together, both of these Soul Performance Products provide an insane exhaust sound, especially for their affordable price point. I highly recommend that every GT3 owner should do both a side and center bypass exhaust modification.
- APR GTC-500 wing
- APR Canards
- MFR full ground Aero
- Underglow LED’s
- Off-white livery
- Raceseng Tug Tow Hook
- Tinted side markers and tail lights
- Simablo X wheels installation. Currently sitting in my garage and waiting for spring
- ECU yune
- Supercharger or 4.5L conversion
Hear it here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CX_ZM__IgtB/
Fall shoot photographer: @thisisntmydegree
Other photographer: @ss.photoz